Wednesday, September 5, 2012

PREVIEW POST


So.. It's finally here. BOSTON.
                                                                         
I've imagined this moment forever. Breathe of fresh air. And just me, myself and I-pod + Unstoppable writing hands + Assignments with topics that go a long way in my imagination.

Wait.. (dj stopping mixing) WHAT THE HELL?

Ok. So. Maybe It's not like that but, I do have my iPod-ish inspiration moments and I'm so ready to get the ball out of the park.

PLUS this semester one of my teachers assigned us to do a weekly private journal, sounds fun and I'm intrigued. Why? 'Cause it's the only "private" journal I know that your teacher will see and comment with feedback, I know.  I'll be posting my weekly post on my journal, my essays, OOTD & OOTW

PREVIOUSLY ON SANCTUARY OF FREEDOM..







No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!