Sunday, March 3, 2013

TIGHT

While I see the majority of bloggers on my dashboard talking about projects, clothing line releases and upcoming fashion weeks; I am just sitting here talking about the weather, some hurricanes here, some blizzards there but most importantly trying to catch the eye of the reader through my outfits. I want my feelings and thoughts to speak through my clothes and my writing. I don't need to tell a story. I believe my pictures are worth a thousand words so I will let them tell you. Someday my sanctuary of freedom will become my sanctuary of projects, my sanctuary of clothing line releases, my sanctuary of fashion weeks. And hopefully, one day, I will not only be the editor-in-chief of sanctuary of freedom. I will be the editor-in-chief of sanctuaries and temples that women and men find in magazines.


----------------------------------

Mientras veo que la mayoría de las bloggers que tengo en mi dashboard hablan de sus proyectos, líneas de ropa y semanas de la moda; yo solo estoy aquí sentada hablando del clima y contandoles anécdotas pero lo más importante de todo que estoy tratando en cada post de hipnotizar al lector con mis outfits. Quiero que lo que siento y pienso se transmita por medio de lo que visto y lo que escribo. Algún día mi sanctuary of freedom se convertirá en mi santuario de proyectos, mi santuario de líneas de ropa, mi santuario de semana de la moda. Y ojalá no solo sea la editora de mi propio santuario y templo, sino la editora que ofrece y causa inspiración a millones de hombres y mujeres por medio de una revista.














Shirt - Zara 
Short - American Apparel
Bag - Proenza Shoulder
Ring - YSL
Necklace - H&M 
Snake Ear Cuff - Urban Outfitters

Photo Credits: AleksTomova.

3 comments:

  1. Eres hermosa! Amé el outfit. Un paso a la vez y lograrás las metas que tienes con tu blog.! Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great arty ring. It's on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!