Wednesday, July 17, 2013

YELLOW

Quick post today with what I wore to my mommy's baby shower! I went bolder this time with the shoes in a color blocking situation. When it comes to color blocking I tend to be very open with pieces of clothing but with accessories and shoes I am afraid of doing it wrong.  That is why yesterday I took the risk and pair this beautiful yellow dress with the electric blue of the shoes. I wanted the dress to pop up even more!. Now I know that color blocking should be fun and daring. Stick to a pattern of bold colors, metallics, pastels and have fun with it. I think there is just one rule when it comes to mixing colors: Make it pleasant to your eyes and the eyes of others!. You know you did well once your outfit becomes one and not separate pieces with different colors. Hope you like this post! Mwa
 -------------------------------------

 Hoy les traigo un post bien cortito que pude hacer en medio del babyshower de mi mamá!. Siempre me ha encantado la tendencia del color blocking y nunca me ha costado experimentar con piezas de ropa pero cuando se trata de accesorios y más que todo zapatos, me da miedo equivocarme. Decidí arriesgarme y ponerme este vestido amarillo con tacones azul eléctrico. Nació de querer explotar más el color amarillo del vestido. Una vez que me vi en el espejo supe que el combinar colores debería ser divertido y atrevido. Sólo hay que permanecer en un cierto molde como combinar colores fuertes con colores fuertes, metálicos con metálicos, pasteles con pasteles, etc. Creo que la única regla para seguir en color blocking es que el outfit sea agradable a tus ojos y a los ojos de los demás. Creo que la mejor manera de saber que triunfaste en el color blocking es que tu outfit se vea como una misma composición en vez de piezas separadas con distintos colores. Espero que les guste este post! Besos.









 

1 comment:

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!