Wednesday, October 2, 2013

THE PALETTE / LILY & MIGS FASHION SHOW

While other bloggers apologize for being away for fashion shows, I apologize for drowning myself with homework and exams!! I wore this outfit for Lily & Migs Fashion Show at The Liberty Hotel here in Boston. When I got dressed I took notice that I really really but REALLY have a thing for the mix of black, white, red and blue. You can see posts with the same palette of colors here, here, ok.. here aaaaaaand here!


---------------------------------

Mientras otras bloggers se excusan por tener sus agendas llenas de semanas de la moda yo pues, llena de examenes!!! Moría por obtener las fotos del look que utilicé para el show de Lily & Migs en el Liberty Hotel en Boston y aquí están!. Cuando compuse este look me di cuenta que la mezcla de los colores negro, blanco, rojo y azul es una de mis favoritas. Nunca me canso de ella y creo que como sea queda increíble. Por aquí pueden ver varios posts donde utilicé la misma paleta de colores. Haz click para ver los outfits! {1, 2, 3, 4}












#teenvogue


PICTURES FROM THE SHOW!! 





{sorry for the quality!!}

1 comment:

  1. I love your sandals and mid-finger rings! Great blog!

    Feel free to visit my blog as well! <3

    Diana
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!