Monday, December 9, 2013

LOYAL

Brrr It's cold outside.. However! I think I found my loyal companion during the holidays and phd (post-holiday depression), it's cozy, it goes perfect with every color of the palette and it has a detachable faux fur collar.. The best part? It was on s a l e. I decided that for the first post that would define our new friendship, I would wear an outfit that pushed me out of my comfort zone. High faux leather boots, a bright flowy skirt and my ex-loyal companion Biggie.


---------------------------

Comenzó el invierno con la primera nevada en Boston. Pero, creo que encontré un nuevo compañero para esta temporada y el nuevo año. Abriga, pega con todo lo que tengo y tiene un cuello de piel falsa que puede quitar y poner de vuelta. Lo mejor de todo? Es que estaba en rebaja!!. Decidí que para arrancar esta amistad (verán mucho de él en el blog), usaría un look que me empujara fuera de mi zona de confort, para ello tenía que usar mis botas altas, una falda femenina y colorida y mi ex-compañero Biggie.










Coat - NASTYGAL  (Similar here)
Skirt -ASOS
High Boots - Zara
Sunglasses - NASTYGAL
Sweatshirt - UrbanOutfitters
#teenvogue

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!