Wednesday, February 5, 2014

DENIM MADNESS

DAY #3 of my pre-FashionWeek winter outfit series. Here's the deal. I went mad about denim so I decided to mix a smock denim dress, boyfriend jeans and a denim varsity jacket. Oh, and yes, blue booties. My favorite outfits are the ones that are randomly put together. I wanted to wear the dress with tights and as I tried it, I had my boyfriend jeans  on. It looked manrepell-ish and I just loved it. I have seen girls (myself included) pulling off the denim on denim trend. What I really didn't know is that a little more denim wouldn't hurt anybody. So, I thought.. Let's do a ménage à trois à la denim!. Of course, the animal print and contrasting orange color had to join me and my new love affair. I love you denim. Mwa!

-----------------------------

DIA #3 de mi serie de outfits antes de la Semana de la Moda. Les cuento que este día me volví loca por el jean y decidí mezclar un vestido estilo blusón, "boyfriend jeans", y una chaqueta deportiva de jean. Ah! y por si fuera poco, botines azules. Mis outfits favoritos terminan siendo cuando los compongo sin darme cuenta. Quería usar mi vestido con medias y mientras lo probaba tenía puesto mis jeans y cuando miré al espejo no podía creer lo raro y a la vez increíble que se veía. He visto la tendencia de jean sobre jean en muchas niñas incluyéndome. Lo que no me habia dado cuenta es que un poco más de jean no haría daño :). Claramente, no podía faltar un toque de estampado de leopardo y el naranja que hace contraste con el azul. Gracias por leerme! Mua 














Varsity Jacket - BCBG
Jeans - Zara
Dress - ASOS (Similar here)
Booties - NASTYGAL
Beanie - Club Monaco
Clutch - LF stores (Similar here

# teenvogue 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!