Thursday, February 13, 2014

NEW YORK FASHION WEEK

Amazing trip to NYC to celebrate fashion week and attend Raul Peñaranda's show. He is a brilliant Venezuelan designer and I couldn't be more proud to see such talent coming from my beautiful country. I love seeing Venezuela's name up high in the world of fashion. 
On another note, I was freeeezing!! Mwa!

-------------------------

Mi viaje a Nueva York fue increíble. Me encantó celebrar la semana de la moda y asistí al show de Raul Peñaranda un diseñador Venezolano. No puedo estar más orgullosa del talento venezolano. Adoro ver el nombre de Venezuela en alto en el mundo de la moda. 
Aparte de todo esto, me congelé ese fin de semana!! Besos y espero que les guste!












Skirt - ASOS
Sweater - Topshop (Similar here)
Leather Jacket - AQUA
Coat - NastyGal
Bag - Prada
Sunglasses - ASOS
Sneakers - ASOS 

#teenvogue





No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!