Thursday, March 13, 2014

SANTA MONICA PIER

The Santa Monica pier... by far one of my favorite places in the world. Filled with colors, beautiful landscapes, relaxing waves sounds, kids running around and delicious food. For this outfit I wanted to keep the black and white palette. I didn't want to overshadow the colors of my surroundings in the pictures. Of course, I added denim and pop of red once again. Also, I played with the mesh texture of the shirt as well as the skirt. Hope you like it! Mwa.


--------------------------

El muelle de Santa Mónica es uno de mis lugares favoritos después de visitarlo por primera vez hace poco. Lleno de colores, paisajes hermosos, el sonido de las olas y comida deliciosa. Quise mantener un look monocromático pero por supuesto añadiendo una pieza de jean y toque de rojo. Lo que más me gusta es jugar con texturas y lo logré con la camisa y falda de malla. Espero que les guste! Mua.
















 Skirt - Zara
Jacket - Vintage  
Shirt - Forever21
Bag - Proenza Shouler
Shoes - Topshop 
Sunnies - ASOS

 #teenvogue 


No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!