Thursday, September 4, 2014

VINTAGE IN ARUBA!

A couple of days before leaving Boston, I went to the SOWA Vintage Market. I was amazed by the variety of antiques, fashion and accessories. I found this midi off the shoulder dress that I absolutely love! It is so comfy, the yellow goes oh so well with the color of the sea (that's why I waited until Aruba to wear it). Also, the pair of earrings are so feminine and delicate. Can't believe I was about to leave empty handed and both the dress and the pair of earrings were in front of my nose calling my name. Oh, how I love vintage shopping! When it's good, it is goooooood.


-----------------------------

Unos días antes de irme de Boston, decidí ir porfin al SOWA Vintage Market. Estaba impresionada de todas las bellezas de antiguedades, ropa y accesorios que tenían. Se los recomiendo a todos!! Encontré un vestido con falda tres cuartos y hombros al descubierto. Solo imaginaba como se vería con el color del mar. Por eso esperé para mi viaje a Aruba. El choque del amarillo con el azul me fascina. Como si fuera poco, los zarcillos me vuelven loca. Super femeninos, comodos y elegantes. Estuve a punto de salir con las manos vacías porque no encontraba nada de mi talla o algo que verdaderamente necesitaba. Y así de simple, me topé con éstos dos y no pude aguantarme. Me encanta ir de compras en mercaditos vintage aunque casi nunca vaya. No puedo esperar para regresar!







 
Dress - Vintage
Earrings - Vintage
Sunglasses - Illesteva 

#teenvogue







No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!