Monday, December 1, 2014

CHUNKY BLUSH

Instead of escaping the freezing cold of Boston, I decided to just escape. Ironically, I went to the loudest, craziest and crowded city of New York. On Friday, the city was unbearable. Cold and packed everywhere you went. On a failed attempt to take pictures of my outfit that day, I promise I'll make it up and shoot it here in Boston (because my outfit was pretty cool hehe). I'm kind of obsessed with blushed tones and my camel coat. I went on the scheme of browns, blushes and burgundies as you can see. And the little terrace was too cute to pass on. Hope you enjoy it!! Let me know what you think. Mwa!


--------------------------

En vez de escaparme del frio de Boston a un lugar mas calientico, decidí escaparme de mi rutina. Irónicamente, escapé a la ciudad mas ruidosa, loca y turística como lo es Nueva York. El viernes fue una locura, ya que era "Black Friday." Como fallé en tomarme fotos de mi outfit el viernes, prometo enseñarles el outfit ya en Boston (debo admitir que el outfit estaba bastante cool). Estoy un poco obsesionada con los colores marrones, rosáceos y borgoña. Y creo que combinan perfecto con la pequeña terraza no les parece? Cuéntenme que piensan!! Mua.












Coat - THEORY
Sweater - Zara (Similar HERE)
Jeans - Topshop
Bag - Zara (Similar HERE)
Sunglasses - Illesteva
Earring - Delfina Delettrez
Booties - NastyGal (OLD)

#teenvogue

1 comment:

  1. I really like your Sweater,Jeans,Bag, Sunglasses,Booties,and Coat.I think that those dependable go-to pieces are the best!
    Have fun at the music festival!
    collation for winter

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!