Wednesday, September 18, 2013

NEON

These photos were taken a couple of days ago when Boston was HAWT and I was HAPPY. Boiling, but happy. This a simple outfit that I wore to class. I know the neon leopard short is a little bit too dressy but I wanted to take advantage of the weather so I paired it up with the simplest things I had in my closet. A white T-shirt and a jean vest. And of course, Converse.


--------------------------

Estas fotos fueron tomadas hace unos días cuando el clima de Boston era divino y caluroso. Muy caluroso que digamos, pero yo estaba felíz. Esto es un simple outfit que utilicé un día de clases. Sé que el short vistoso para la ocasión pero quise hacerlo casual con una simple franela blanca y mi vest de jean. Y por supuesto, Converse.







#teenvogue

3 comments:

  1. QUE BELLOOOOO ESE SHORT!!!
    guapaaaa guapa i like it <3
    keep it up
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. demasiado bello el short y todos tus looks anteriores!!! besitos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bellisimo todooo sexy school girl

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!